Wednesday, September 9, 2009



hi my name is tyler. Today I did a presentation to the class about safety in the home. My Mum works at ACC and she helped me to learn all the ways to be safe in my home. So Mum and I decided to tell all the kids in Room 20 how to do it too. I felt a bit nervous when I had to be in-front of the class, but I think I did ok and I think they really enjoyed it and I hope they learned something from my presentation. I also had prizes to give out and I read out some safety tips and then asked the kids to tell me what they were, who ever got it right won a prize. I also handed out heaps of pamphlets for people to take home and share with their Mums and Dads and so they can teach them too. I really enjoyed it and I am going to tell Mr O'Reilly and see if he will let me tell the whole school at Learning Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment